Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Aoi's new droid, part 2

 Aoi:  The assembly is finally done.  Last propeller installed and tightened.  What's next?
Me: Next, we program his main control and feedback routines.


 Aoi:  OK, I'll program the quadcopter mode and enable the accelerometer and GPS modules.
I'm uploading the program now.
Me: You're pretty good at this.
Aoi: Of course, all Jedi are good with computers and androids.


Aoi: Look!  The motor is turning!  
Me: Alright!  good job Aoi! 

 Aoi: It's time to install your R2 unit.
Me: Hmm...it looks like that R2 is a little too tall, the propellers will hit it.

Aoi: No problem, I'll just install the R2 unit's AI module.  That should be enough to control all onboard systems.

Aoi: There, you're all done.  I shall call you RS-232.  Shall we go out and take you for a test flight?
RS-232:  *beep*

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! R2 looks perfect situated like that. I hope he does a good job controlling the onboard systems during the test flight. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh RS-232! You and your cute little "Beep"s and "boops" and whatnot! I can't wait to see your test flight!

    I love how Jedi Aoi has a bow in her hair. Maybe if Obi Wan had had one of those, Vader wouldn't have been able to strike him. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, because Vader wouldn't hit a girl, haha.

      Delete