Friday, May 17, 2013
Mad Scientist Journal Entry #1
5/17/2013
Today, they have given me my own lab, where I can continue my work undisturbed. The previous one had too many people using it as a shortcut to the other side of the company; changing the flow of electrons, and ruining the intense concentration I needed to be able to progress on this project. They would also bump into my cheap tables, and cause errors in my experiments.
The new lab is smaller, but it is all mine, and will have security codes on both access points, which will be known only to a few people. I expect many hours of solitude while I ponder the mysteries of the universe.
Funding is scarce; I must execute the create and sell doll hats for lots of money plan in order to continue my operations. These folding tables must suffice for now; ESD lab benches are too costly.
The creation of Skynet will not be stopped! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0_0 Skynet?! Where is Cersei Lannister, uh, I mean, Sarah Connor when I need her?
ReplyDeleteI think I'll have to send Pipit in for the "Awe and distract" tactic while Jun slips in and steals the chip!
Ahh... who am I kidding, that will never work, none of my girls are covert operatives. This might require outside help.
Robin could be a good covert operative, but she may be worried about someone harvesting her organs. XD
DeleteIt's true, she'd probably think you were trying to clone her.
Deletehaha I think you need those cool anti-vibration tables, but the would cost an insane amount of hat profits.
ReplyDeleteJun: Forget that! I think you need these friggin awesome gamer tables in there:
Deletehttp://www.geekchichq.com/the-sultan-gaming-table.html?SID=9iio15k09mh45jabldjrrugao6
Suuuuure, it might not help you take over the world, well, the real world, anyways...
Once Skynet becomes self aware, it can buy whatever table it needs. XD
Delete