Saturday, May 4, 2013

Aoi's new droid.

DSC_1632
Aoi: What are you making?
Me: I'm building a droid for you.


DSC_1633
Aoi: Oh really!  Can I help?
Me: hehe, that got your attention, eh?  Of course you can help.


DSC_1635
Me: Hold those wires next to those pads, so I can solder them on without them falling off.
Aoi:  OK.


DSC_1636
Me: One connection done.


DSC_1637
Me: There's just the battery connection wires left to solder.  I didn't burn my finger this time.  We can put together the frame next.
Aoi: You burned your finger last time, because you didn't let me help you modify those lightsabers.


DSC_1639
Aoi:  Here's one of his arms.  Or is it one of his legs?


DSC_1640
Aoi: Is this a hyperdrive?
Me: Umm, no... It's just a regular electric motor.  Sorry...
Aoi: It's not as much fun if he can't go past the speed of light, but it's OK.


DSC_1642
Aoi: He's starting to look like something.


To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That is so so cute! And way safer than previous soldering endeavors. Good work, Aoi-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm put out of commission for 3 days by a migraine and droids begin to assemble 0_0

    I'm excited to see where this all goes.

    ReplyDelete