Or, I can use this little gadget to hold my probe for me while I do other things like write blog
entries. :) I mean, while I do other things like run scripts on the computer to stimulate that component.
The problem I am having is related to that little chip on the board.
Here is a scope picture of the working case:
This is when it fails:
See that glitch looking thing at around 40us? That's not supposed to be there, and it's driving me nuts, because I don't know who's doing that!



It is like a heart monitor for the computer. Oscilloscopes are the best.
ReplyDeleteIt is... this one keeps flat-lining... maybe it needs a shock? Yes, I'm sure that would fix it, a nice big ol' current of electricity.
DeleteEither that, or hitting it with a hammer.
... and now we see why I don't do what jun9t7 does.
HAMMER!
I'm not at the hammer stage yet, but close to it. I've been looking at this for 3 days already and did a bunch of experiments to confirm what is not causing it...
DeleteAgain, this is why you do this job, and I do not.
DeleteMy board would have already fallen victim to the hammer. XD