5/29/2013
It's totally not fair that the lab next door gets enough funding to buy 15 slightly used but still very nice lab benches at around $900 each and brand new ESD chairs, while all I get in my lab are folding tables. Too bad the benches are too heavy to carry to my own lab, otherwise, I would have tried to "misplace" a few of these.
I was able to sneak out one of the nice new chairs for use in my lab this morning while no one was around to see me. There is nothing like a new chair for the long software programming sessions. The wheels roll very smoothly on the floor, for those times when walking is too troublesome.
Here I have installed a simple but effective anti-theft device to make sure that the chair does indeed stay in my lab. hehehehe



Wait wait, shouldn't that read "Aoi's Chair"????
ReplyDeleteYes, but people know not to mess with that guy more than me. XD
DeleteYour lab is so different. We put names on our chairs too though so at least that is the same. That and the fact that we both have chairs.
ReplyDeleteOur chairs have a little chain that touches the floor. It's supposed to conduct static electricity to ground.
Delete