Sunday, May 5, 2013

May DD of the Month

Ruuko: This is Lucy.
Ruuko: This is Lucy, my twin.  She wanted to be DD of the Month.  Say hi, Lucy.


Ruuko: She is the May DD.
Lucy:  Hi everyone!   Aoi said it's OK for us to post on her blog.


Ruuko: We're identical twins.
Ruuko: We look so much alike, it's hard to tell us apart.


Ruuko: She is bigger here.
Ruuko: I think there are some minor differences though.
Lucy:  Stop pointing there!

4 comments:

  1. Awww They are so cute! I am still amazed at how different they look. And I don't mean that one particular part. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how Ruuko turned out. She looks very unique to me.

      Delete
  2. Awww, Ruuko and Lucy, you're both so cute! And YAY for DD of the month!! I think when you are selected for such an honor, jun97 should have to buy you a new outfit. *nod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would need to hire a fashion consultant in that case. Is Alna available?

      Delete